312
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I have things I want to gush about with words, lots and lots. This is going to be a jumbled mess of awesomeness. Hurrah!
So, yeah, weekend.

Because my bike is being a massive wacktard and the exhaust hadn't been fixed by Mr. Bike I couldn't go to work all weekend. For shame. Although I don't think t'boss was best pleased but it cannae be helped, there was no way for me to get to work!
Anyway, this meant Candice could arrive earlier than usual.

We did stuff and chillaxed and hyped up and had mad laughs. THEN we walked to the chip shop for grubbins. FUN. Ate. Went to Amy's party thing. Candice made her the best present and card everrrr.

+

=

MO'FUKKIN' DIDGERIDOO
Everyone was proper drunktarded when we arrived but after a while we soon caught up and had ace convos and more laughs. LAUGHS ARE THE BEST.
Went back home for more Coke and beer.

But after a few mis-understandings and things being blown out of proportion normal service was resumed. Massive YAYS.
Watched Glastonbury on TV. WAS MOST ENJOYABLE. Hurhur.
Came home. FUN. Then bed.
Morning = pancakes. Le Wewties. Can't remember what we did Sunday but it was one of those nice days where you know you don't have to do anything and can relax. Awes. We sunbathed, I killed a HUGE bee, had macaroni cheese (which I did like!) and had a bath together (which was really nice and when I think about it makes me want to hug myself).
We also watched 'Team America World Police'. Amazings. And 'From Hell' which was pretty good. Although I kinda guessed who would end up being Jack t'Ripper. Bed.
Morning = more pancakes. Le Yay. Monday kinda bummed about. Did have some more laughs and stuff though. "MAKE IT STOP!" (private joke)
Cray kindly took Candice to the station and we said our byes.
Weekend gets an

Also, if anyone would like to make my nose work, that'd be just bitchin' of them.
Music wise, I am currently bumming Jack Johnson and UK pop punkers Fastlane.
Fastlane = SUMMER.
Some Uni meeting tonight and then party for Amy again.
This means I may or may not be online tonight, apologies to the whole one of you who this concerns. ;)
chro x


1 Comments:
At 9:51 PM,
. said…
your weekends always sound better than mine :p
Post a Comment
<< Home